Friday, November 18, 2011

Tim

So I am on track this week with the second portrait.  This is Tim.  I chose to use green for him because he has the most beautiful green eyes!!  I cannot believe that the first two pics I chose to do both had facial hair.  That isn't the easiest thing for me to portray, but I think that they turned out pretty good nonetheless.  I am so excited for this project I cannot even say.  Everyday that I have to go to my "real job" I cannot think of anything except getting home to start painting :)  I hope that everyone who has contact with me hasn't gotten tired of hearing me talk about this, because I will admit it is at the forefront of my mind.  Thanks for the excitement you have all shown, it is awesome to hear how interested everyone is in this!  I had one person give me some contact information for a group in Grand Rapids that focuses on getting the Homeless back into homes.  I am going to be doing more research into this group and encourage anyone who is interested to do the same.  Here is their website
http://www.roofstoroots.org/
Check them out!  Anyway, here is Tim.  Tim with the beautiful green eyes.  I will say a prayer for you today Tim!  God bless you and help you to find your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment