Sunday, February 26, 2012

Two More Pics :)


The latest two people I painted are named Ock W. and Lazarro.  I love how the red just seems to pop off of the page :)  I spent my Friday afternoon down at Heartside again, and had a wonderful time!  I started to read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo this week, and was reading it while I was down there.  One of the young men was pretty interested in reading it, so after I finish it, I am going to lend it to him.  I also spoke to the director of the Art Program, Sara, and have found out that they can use the extra items that I had donated at the start of this project, so next week I will be taking down a large tote of things....further blessings! :)  Thanks for looking, and don't forget to pray for these men and the many others that are our neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment