Sunday, November 27, 2011

Give Thanks

     Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays!  I hope that your holiday was as wonderful as mine was.  I worked in the morning and came home to the wonderful smells of a lovingly prepared dinner cooking away in the oven.  On top of that, I had a slumber party with my mom and sister's to look forward to that evening.  This week as I was preparing to give thanks, I thought of all that I have to be thankful for this year and was overwhelmed with the amount of things I came up with!  This project has really brought perspective into my heart!  My hope is that as these portraits progress, people will feel something inside of them that stirs them into action.  If anyone is looking for ways to help these beautiful people, please look into volunteering at any of the shelters downtown.  They are always in need of help.  Let's make a difference!  We have so much to be thankful for, what can we give to share a little bit of that with others?  This week I would like to introduce you to Victor and Scott.  Please feel free to leave a comment :)

Victor

Scott

     



1 comment:

  1. Praying that Victor and Scott have something to be thankful for. They look awesome Reg!

    ReplyDelete