Sunday, December 4, 2011

Short and Sweet

     Still on track with the goal of two portraits a week, here is Earl.  The color isn't coming through all that great, but it is actually an olive green that was used.  It matches his eyes :)  Sorry this is so short, but it is late and work is oh so early tomorrow.  Please say a prayer for Earl, and all of the homeless tonight.  The last few days have been pretty rainy, and as I look at these pictures while painting, I wonder how you stay warm when you are wet and have nowhere to go and no dry clothes to change into.  I am looking forward to the first of the year when it is possible to start volunteering downtown.  I hope to get a better understanding of what it is like for these people.  Goodnight Earl, I am praying for you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment