Monday, January 9, 2012

Cleveland

Isn't he beautiful!?
When I took this picture, he was so full of joy I couldn't catch him with his eyes open :)  I tried a few times, and each one caught his smile so big that his eyes were closed :)  Cleveland, you make me smile!
I will pray for you tonight, pray that you are still smiling, even as our weather starts to get colder.  I will pray that you have a place to keep warm and safe tonight.  I will pray that you have food to eat, and someone who notices your wonderful smile!  Thank you Cleveland, for sharing your joy with me :)

2 comments:

  1. That smile is infectious isn't it? LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is amazing! I really think it is awesome and i love your portraits are they all the same size? Cannot wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete